Advance, continuous tempering furnace, with modular structure, characterised by a high control & automation level, equipped with an advanced convection system, realised in different widths and lengths, to satisfy the production requirements of the different sectors of the glass industry: household appliances, panels for furniture and shower boxes, photovoltaic, automotive, architectural.
Keraglass tempering furnaces have gained positions over the main competitors world-wide, thanks to a number of technical features resulting in remarkable advantages for the end-users:
- Robust structure, making the furnace a stable machine all its physical life long.
- High grade insulation with eco-fibres panels rated for 1200°C.
- High efficiency radiant panels with long lasting heating elements, covered with 8 years guarantee.
- Bottom heating elements protected by high temperature stainless steel plates, ensuring elements protection and easy cleaning, providing a clean environment in the furnace interior and uniform heating.
- Internal walls lining with Cordierite refractory plates, preventing any dispersion of fibres particles inside the furnace (very important when convection is in place).
- Upper and lower quench boxes positioned independently from each other, with automatic setting which is a parameter of the production recipe.
- Rollers kinematics by precision timing belts, ensuring no backlash between the rollers and best optical quality for the glass.
- Using standard control systems to certify and improve the quality of the final product , such as the Vision System (IRScanner) and twice with computer control of production.
- Use Standard emergency system: UPS control energy