Keraglass Visionbend furnaces are distinguished by the moulding system, based on the use of the press-mould group, which allows to produce both cylindrical bending and spherical bending, with absolute precision and repeatability of operations.
Thanks to these characteristics, the machine can satisfy the needs of the glass for architecture as of for automotive, for the furnishing as for household appliance.
Visionbend Two Ways, characterized by bidirectional inlets, is a bending and tempering furnace able to process thicknesses from 2.8 mm to 12 mm to produce tempered curved glass, or to process thicknesses from 2,8 mm to 20 mm producing tempered flat glass.
Keraglass furnaces have conquered positions over the competitors worldwide, thanks to a series of technical features resulting in concrete advantages for the user:
- Sturdy structure, a stable furnace lifelong;
- High quality insulation, thanks to the use of ecological fiber panels stable up to 1200 °C;
- High efficiency radiant panels with long-lasting resistances, covered by an 8-year guarantee;
- Protection of the bottom resistances by means of stainless steel panels for high temperature, which ensure protection and ease of cleaning, for uniform heating and a clean environment inside the furnace;
- Lining of all internal walls of the furnace with refractory plates in Cordierite, which prevent any dispersion of fiber particles inside the furnace (very important especially in convection mode);
- Upper and lower tempering blowers moving independently and set automatically, according to the parameter of the production recipe;
- Roller kinematics with precision toothed belts transmission, ensuring no backlash between the rollers and the best optical quality of the glass;
- Use of standard control systems in order to certify and improve the quality of the final product, i.e. the Vision System (IRScanner) and the two computers for production control;
- Use of UPS emergency back-up system.